$40.00 - $44.00
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
$2.50 - $3.99
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
$15.99 - $19.99
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
$12.99 - $13.99
- Replacement hoods for your Hylex levers. - Color: Black or Gum - Comes in a set of left and right
$39.99 - $45.99
TRP’s new slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. Upgrade the stopping power and heat dissipation by increasing the size of your rotor giving you more surface area and leverage. - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Single piece design for weight savings - Weight: 117g (160mm)
$59.99 - $69.99
TRP’s two-piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminum center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking and lighter weight in 180/203mm sizes. Two-piece is now combined with TRP’s new slotted rotor is design. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape under braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Two-piece design for heat management and stiffness
$30.00 - $69.99
TRP's two-piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminum center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking and lighter weight in 180/203mm sizes. Its two-piece design is now combined with TRP's new slotted rotor design with a 2.3mm thickness for DHR and E-MTB only. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor, braking power is dramatically reduced. This rotor's six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape under braking for more consistent braking power and modulation in mixed conditions. - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Two-piece design for heat management and stiffness
$37.99 - $75.99
- Optimum heat dissipation - High durabilty - Wear indicators - 1.95mm thick - Rounded edge - UCI approved
- Optimized for Race Pads - Optimum heat dissipation - High durability - Wear indicators - Rounded edge - UCI approved - Disc Diameter: 160mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Material: Steel - Disc Technology: 2-piece design
Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - XTR BR-M9000,BR-M9020,BR-M987,BR-M988,BR-M985 - XT BR-M8000,BR-M785 - SLX BR-M7000,BR-M675,BR-M666 - DEORE BR-M6000,BR-M615 - ALFINE BR-S700 - BR-RS785 - BR-R785 - BR-CX75 - BR-R515 - BR-R315 FSA: - K-Force DB-TX-9000 - Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER - MCX1 Post Mount
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - More predictable, linear braking curve - Narrower gap between arms - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Sleek design - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
$27.99 - $40.40
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
$37.99 - $51.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
$17.99 - $36.99
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
$55.99 - $67.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$171.99 - $174.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Shimano Road brake shoe sets - R55C4 pads - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
When you choose to ride, advancement means having a group that’s always ready. Apex 1 is that group. As a left lever for your Apex 1 setup, or paired for single speed adventures, the Apex mechanical brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. - ErgoFit design from SRAM RED improves grip and finger wrap - Reach Adjust for a perfect fit - Durable, forged aluminum lever blade with laser texture for a positive touch
$57.00 - $121.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
$72.00 - $80.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Page 1 of 23 Next page